Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

my gran dfather worked on the canal duri g constru tion as  a telegraph operator. went on to ride an indian across france in the US signal corps during the great war

i expected nothing but im still disappointed

Dark Lightning

^ Motorcycle courier was one of the more dangerous jobs.

Tank

Quote from: Dark Lightning on April 13, 2024, 05:27:00 PM^ Motorcycle courier was one of the more dangerous jobs.

My wife's uncle was one. He got blown off his bike and hurt his knee just enough to be invalided out. He was Canadian and reckoned it was the best thing that ever happened to him because of the war pension he got.

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

ive still got my grandfathers crossed flag collar pins in the trunk of junk here with me

he was also a telegraph operator in indian territory back before oklahoma was a state. that was a previous reality.

i expected nothing but im still disappointed

Icarus