News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

HAF Cutlery

Started by Magdalena, February 07, 2016, 04:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

How come some of you don't have a knife, a spoon, a fork, or a spork? :scratch:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Firebird

The Magic Pudding vanished. Never saw him again, not even lurking. Though every so often I feel like I catch a little whiff, but it's probably just my imagination.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Buddy

I had one but over the years I lost it.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Harmonie

I don't have enough posts. I probably never will at this rate. lol

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Magdalena

Quote from: Firebird on February 07, 2016, 04:49:03 AM
The Magic Pudding vanished. Never saw him again, not even lurking. Though every so often I feel like I catch a little whiff, but it's probably just my imagination.

Maybe we should send him a fax, or something. You know, telling him that we miss him and stuff.  :grin:
Does he know how important he is around here? He's the only one we depend on when we need...spoons, and stuff.  :)

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Budhorse4 on February 07, 2016, 02:35:29 PM
I lost mine but Recusant found it, and gave it back.  :grin:
What did your spoon look like?

Magdalena

Quote from: Radiant on February 07, 2016, 04:01:01 PM
I don't have enough posts. I probably never will at this rate. lol
It took me many, many years to earn mine. I was a bit shy when I came here.

:secrets1: I want to introduce you to Asmo. One conversation with Him and your posts will soar through the air.  ;D

Pasta Chick

Do I even still have mine? I'm clearly not paying attention at all these days.

xSilverPhinx

I was distracted when I changed my sig and lost mine.  :(
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: Pasta Chick on February 08, 2016, 10:56:05 AM
You still have it.

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 08, 2016, 05:51:10 PM
I was distracted when I changed my sig and lost mine.  :(
That's how I lost mine. Have you checked the lost-and-found?

Buddy

Quote from: Magdalena on February 08, 2016, 03:08:49 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on February 07, 2016, 02:35:29 PM
I lost mine but Recusant found it, and gave it back.  :grin:
What did your spoon look like?

I think I had a knife and it had a horse on it.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Magdalena on February 08, 2016, 09:22:55 PM
Quote from: Pasta Chick on February 08, 2016, 10:56:05 AM
You still have it.

So I do! And it's a toboggan sled with a Malamute no less. Not a bad idea for the sort of snow we've been getting!

Magdalena

:tellmemore: Yes, The Magic Pudding is, was, is...very talented. Every so often I also feel like I catch a little whiff, but it's probably just my imagination.  :shifty:

Bad Penny

I have heard from a reliable source that:
- he had a rma dispute with a hard drive manufacturer
- got himself swallowed by a lizard
- using wasp zombie tech took control of said lizard and headed north
- through Pudding's amazing power of regeneration the lizard grew to Godzilla proportions
- he should be emerging from the sea any day to wreak vengeance on an unsuspecting Seagate factory