Who isn't?

Quote from: Davin on January 08, 2016, 03:11:36 PM
Yay! Best friends.

Oooh... forever?

Well... that's a long time, forever...

...I guess you're right...

Quote from: Davin on January 08, 2016, 03:11:36 PM
But... even if it's not forever...

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Magdalena

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

^^Yes it is, except I'm that little bird hitting the owl, so not so bad. ;D

For Ziggy...

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Davin

When it comes to social interactions, I feel like I'm driving through a forest on fire.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on January 11, 2016, 08:19:22 PM
When it comes to social interactions, I feel like I'm driving through a forest on fire.

So...is this like...good, or bad?

Magdalena

When it comes to social interactions,

I move my hands a lot, maybe too much.

If you give me a piece of gum, I'll do this with the wrapper:

Not good.

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on January 12, 2016, 06:32:07 AM
Quote from: Davin on January 11, 2016, 08:19:22 PM

So...is this like...good, or bad?
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Davin

Buddy

Quote from: Magdalena on January 12, 2016, 07:18:41 AM

I got so much flak from Tank because I tore up the labels on every beer bottle I was handed.  :D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 12, 2016, 03:45:24 PM

I got so much flak from Tank because I tore up the labels on every beer bottle I was handed.  :D
I mentioned it once. You are such a drama queen!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Tank on January 12, 2016, 05:57:31 PM

I know the type, they start to peel the top of the label off with the nail of their thumb while slowly twisting the bottle while they drink, and they keep doing this until at some point they have to utilize the rest of their fingers to completely tear off the table...anyway it's a good way to keep track of how much they drink since their bottles have no labels.
(So what if your table and floor are full of paper bits 8))

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on January 12, 2016, 06:03:27 PM
Quote from: Tank on January 12, 2016, 05:57:31 PM

I know the type, they start to peel the top of the label off with the nail of their thumb while slowly twisting the bottle while they drink, and they keep doing this until at some point they have to utilize the rest of their fingers to completely tear off the table...anyway it's a good way to keep track of how much they drink since their bottles have no labels.
(So what if your table and floor are full of paper bits 8))
Buddy was more like a small rodent making a nest with a pile of little bits of nibbled paper.