News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Graphics Interchange Format (WARNING)

Started by Magdalena, October 26, 2015, 01:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

I'm going to be visiting family this month, and holiday travel is the best!

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

Going to my overly religious grandparents' house for Christmas.

I don't want to go! Where can I hide?

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Siz

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 14, 2015, 04:22:38 AM
Found the perfect next bike for Siz

Now there's an N+1* that I could probably keep hidden from MrsSiz...

*N+1 is the correct formula for calculating how many bikes one should own, where N=number of bikes already owned.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Buddy

Quote from: Siz on December 15, 2015, 01:32:09 AM

*N+1 is the correct formula for calculating how many bikes one should own, where N=number of bikes already owned.

And what is your N now?
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Siz

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 15, 2015, 02:02:58 AM
Quote from: Siz on December 15, 2015, 01:32:09 AM

And what is your N now?

Mine personally - 5.5

1 x full suspension MTB
1 x hardtail MTB
1 x track (velodrome) bike
1 x carbon road bike
1 x winter training bike
1 x unicycle
All but hardtail and unicycle are used regularly. And no, I can't ride the unicycle!

Minisiz - 3
2 x track bikes
1 x cyclocross / road bike

Microsiz - 1 x cyclocross/road

MrsSiz - 1 x MTB mostly used by Minisiz.

My next N+1 will be a tourer with a view to cycling down through France with MiniSiz one summer before he discovers girls and alcohol...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Buddy

Quote from: Siz on December 15, 2015, 02:30:05 AM
My next N+1 will be a tourer with a view to cycling down through France with MiniSiz one summer before he discovers girls and alcohol...

That sounds like a so much fun.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 15, 2015, 02:38:37 AM

Italy would be more fun IMO the Italians are so much nicer than the French.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Siz

Quote from: Tank on December 15, 2015, 06:36:30 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 15, 2015, 02:38:37 AM

Italy would be more fun IMO the Italians are so much nicer than the French.

Perhaps that's why I have a certain sympathy for the French... Plus, I don't know how to order chamois cream in Italian without the negoziante getting the wrong idea...

Magdalena

Quote from: Siz on December 15, 2015, 04:04:01 PM
chamois cream

Quote from: Siz on December 15, 2015, 04:04:01 PMPerhaps that's why I have a certain sympathy for the French... Plus, I don't know how to order chamois cream in Italian without the negoziante getting the wrong idea...

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Anyways...

Quote from: Davin on December 09, 2015, 07:27:09 PMI'm going to be visiting family this month, and holiday travel is the best!
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 14, 2015, 03:49:06 PMGoing to my overly religious grandparents' house for Christmas.
Visiting grandparents? They're the best!  :smilenod:

Have a great time!  :-*

And...

From me, to both of you.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Crow

Retired member.

Magdalena

^^^
I miss Bruno so much.

He was doing so good...

...and then he left us.  :(

Bruno, I miss your terrible jokes, please come back.  :'(

Magdalena