News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on May 22, 2020, 04:45:42 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 22, 2020, 03:03:52 AM

Quote...Pero es que por ti me derrito como gringo en el trópico...
:lol:

I really hate black squares.
:rofl:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

...Anyways...
This song is stuck in my head. :dancinggirl:

It's about a woman regretting having sex with a man and he's like: "But why!? We didn't do anything wrong, it's just that we drank half a bottle, that's all."
:lol:

>:(

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Sandra Craft

The last few days I've been burying my head in old Nancy Sinatra/Lee Hazelwood songs (remember them?).  I think I'm almost on the verge of understanding this one:

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

hermes2015

Quote from: Sandra Craft on June 03, 2020, 02:12:54 AM
The last few days I've been burying my head in old Nancy Sinatra/Lee Hazelwood songs (remember them?).  I think I'm almost on the verge of understanding this one:

That has a nice trippy vibe that takes me back to the late sixties.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Randy

It's hauntingly beautiful, Sandy. I think it is the first time I've heard it. It's stuck in my head now. :)
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

billy rubin

i expected nothing but im still disappointed

Icarus

Your choice of music is applauded by one or more of us Billy.

hermes2015

Quote from: Icarus on June 11, 2020, 02:26:50 AM
Your choice of music is applauded by one or more of us Billy.

I am one of those.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

billy rubin

we have a kid from ruwanda living with us through the summer because he can't leave the country and the quaker boarding school is closed.

so he plays vicious little video games with my sons and listens to french rap. here you go

i expected nothing but im still disappointed

Icarus

Try this one.....if you are old enough.  Marilyn McCoo is plenty good with this kind of production.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqmS29CXNZ8