News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Biggus Dickus

That's well done, and how befitting and relevant to this whole fiasco, it's pegged Trump perfectly, the Twitter in one arm, the nukes in another. The "Nightmare" is aptly titled.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dave

Yes, that deserves to become a classic!

It has been said that Trump is not a politician. Perhaps ideology is one of the worst aspects of  politics and I think Trump is something of an ideologist. Yet an unstable one?
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Recusant

A pleasing picture it ain't, I agree. I like how there is one arm that we can't see. No idea what's going on with it.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Recusant on January 25, 2017, 12:27:04 AM
A pleasing picture it ain't, I agree. I like how there is one arm that we can't see. No idea what's going on with it.

Such a thing should not be left to the imagination! :lol:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

That pic cause me to have nightmares while fully awake.   Ghastly!

Recusant

— H. L. Mencken

Dave

Quote from: Recusant on January 25, 2017, 12:27:04 AM

Up his own arse?

Recusant

While the Trump administration has begun muzzling governmental agencies that exist, at least in part, to protect the natural environment, let's not forget that Donald Trump has said that he's "received many, many environmental awards." He's made that claim repeatedly.

It's a lie.  "Trump's unsupported claim he has 'received awards on the environment'" | Washington Post

— H. L. Mencken

Dave

Quote from: Recusant on January 25, 2017, 04:25:49 PM
While the Trump administration has begun muzzling governmental agencies that exist, at least in part, to protect the natural environment, let's not forget that Donald Trump has said that he's "received many, many environmental awards." He's made that claim repeatedly.

It's a lie.  "Trump's unsupported claim he has 'received awards on the environment'" | Washington Post

Good link in that article to a whole list of Pinocchio awards.

Pasta Chick

At what point does he become impeachable?

Davin

Let's see if the company he just so happens to choose to build the wall is a company he has a vested interest in.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Firebird

Quote from: Pasta Chick on January 25, 2017, 05:35:53 PM

Probably now. In reality? Probably only when the Democrats have the House.
Speaking of which: https://swingleft.org/
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Davin

Quote from: Firebird on January 25, 2017, 07:00:05 PM
Quote from: Pasta Chick on January 25, 2017, 05:35:53 PM

Probably now. In reality? Probably only when the Democrats have the House.
Speaking of which: https://swingleft.org/
And even then, we get Mike Pence. Though I don't like Pence, I think he would be better than Trump. Maybe we could make it a truly historical event and impeach them both.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.