News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

joeactor

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Sandra Craft

Hilarious -- makes me almost not miss The Colbert Report.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Icarus

I , or someone else, might have posted this video before.  For me it is a grabber of too much fun to ignore, and it also has the cherubic Brit girl who is just a doll........ although she says fuck and other Olympian oaths sometimes.  She is still a doll. Once again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pbTmXsfiYk

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Icarus on September 29, 2017, 02:33:40 AM
I , or someone else, might have posted this video before.  For me it is a grabber of too much fun to ignore, and it also has the cherubic Brit girl who is just a doll........ although she says fuck and other Olympian oaths sometimes.  She is still a doll. Once again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pbTmXsfiYk

Love that.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Dave

Motor Mouth revs up agsin.

QuoteThe mayor of Puerto Rico's largest city was rebuked by President Donald Trump on Saturday after pleading for more federal assistance in the wake of Hurricane Maria.

"We are dying, and you are killing us with the inefficiency and the bureaucracy," San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz said Friday at a news conference. She highlighted donations from companies and others, including 200,000 pounds of food donated by Goya, as a contrast to federal help.

"This is what we got last night: four pallets of water, three pallets of meals and 12 pallets of infant food — which I gave them to the people of Comerio, where people are drinking off a creek," she said. "So I am done being polite. I am done being politically correct. I am mad as hell."

QuoteHowever, Trump hit back early Saturday, accusing Cruz of "poor leadership ability" and criticizing Puerto Rican officials.

"They want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort," he tweeted. "10,000 federal workers now on island doing a good job."

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/puerto-rico-crisis/san-juan-s-mayor-pleads-trump-you-are-killing-us-n806116[/quote]

Maybe the lady is a bit emotional but I think they have more problems, bring an island, than Texas or Florida - at least those two have road and rail links to carry food and materials in and mire chance of getting full power back.

Icarus

Mayor Cruz is to be allowed some emotionally charged angst.  As a matter of fact she is not even a native Puerto Rican.

The Trumpster pissed in his own mess kit, as usual, when he implied that Puerto Ricans are freeloaders. Even if that is true, I am certainly not agreeing that it is, the timing for making such an accusation was stupid.  Right now those people need help not damnation.

Dave

Puerto Ricoh may not be a state but it seems it pays just about all taxes orher than income rax.
Though the Commonwealth government has its own tax laws, Puerto Ricans are also required to pay most US federal taxes,[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] with the major exception being that most residents do not have to pay the federal personal income tax.[9] In 2009, Puerto Rico paid $3.742 billion into the US Treasury.[10] Residents of Puerto Rico pay into Social Security, and are thus eligible for Social Security benefits upon retirement. However, they are excluded from the Supplemental Security Income.

The federal taxes paid by Puerto Rico residents include import/export taxes,[11] Federal commodity taxes,[12] social security taxes,[13] among others. Residents also pay federal payroll taxes, such as Social Security[14] and Medicare taxes.[15]
Wiki

Not sure how that works per capita compared with the mainland but they are American citizens

Biggus Dickus

Lookie everyone, Donald received an award today!

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Father Bruno on October 07, 2017, 10:49:51 PM
Lookie everyone, Donald received an award today!

Don't they screen presidential candidates for dementia?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

Being demented is a prerequisite for being a politician. Along with being a worthless, good for nothing, lying weasel.

But surley I jest, not all politicians are bad..........some are dead.

xSilverPhinx

I think being morally demented is a prerequisite, but Trump seems to be suffering from neurological dementia in addition to that. What the hell is is jabbering on about? 
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey