News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

Quote from: Tom62 on March 26, 2017, 08:26:39 PM
Quote from: Arturo on March 26, 2017, 08:15:16 PM
Well Obamacare, aka the Affordable Care Act, is safe. Not enough votes from the republicans and the effort failed due to that. Trump is surely crying in the office and his wife is with someone else in his bed.

That was the best news of the week. About the ACA, not about Trump's wife, that is.
A close second?
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Tom62

Quote from: Arturo on March 26, 2017, 11:45:03 PM
Well Obamacare, aka the Affordable Care Act, is safe. Not enough votes from the republicans and the effort failed due to that. Trump is surely crying in the office and his wife is with someone else in his bed.

That was the best news of the week. About the ACA, not about Trump's wife, that is.
A close second?

No, I don't give a shit about the private affairs of Donald and Melania Trump.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Arturo

Quote from: Tom62 on March 28, 2017, 07:44:53 AM
Quote from: Arturo on March 26, 2017, 11:45:03 PM

A close second?

No, I don't give a shit about the private affairs of Donald and Melania Trump.

Haha good answer
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

joeactor

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Recusant

Zis is chaos. Ve don't talk about climate change here!

QuoteA supervisor at the Energy Department's international climate office told staff this week not to use the phrases "climate change," "emissions reduction" or "Paris Agreement" in written memos, briefings or other written communication, sources have told POLITICO.

Employees of DOE's Office of International Climate and Clean Energy learned of the ban at a meeting Tuesday, the same day President Donald Trump signed an executive order at EPA headquarters to reverse most of former President Barack Obama's climate regulatory initiatives. Officials at the State Department and in other DOE offices said they had not been given a banned words list, but they had started avoiding climate-related terms in their memos and briefings given the new administration's direction on climate change.

[Continues . . .]

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Recusant

WT everlovin' F?

My guess is that president dumpster fire simply forgot what he was there for.
— H. L. Mencken

Davin

He acts like a poorly raised toddler.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dave

Quote from: Davin on April 03, 2017, 03:06:42 PM
He acts like a poorly raised toddler.
Then wonders why the media make him a figure of, er, fun?
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Sandra Craft

He stormed off because people in the room kept bringing up the Russians.  Honestly, whatever keeps him from signing things is fine by me.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Recusant

I didn't hear a peep out of the reporters till he was making his way out of the room, though.
— H. L. Mencken

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Recusant on April 03, 2017, 08:55:58 PM
I didn't hear a peep out of the reporters till he was making his way out of the room, though.

Hmmm, that was the report I heard.   Maybe voices in his head?
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Dave

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on April 03, 2017, 08:59:11 PM
Quote from: Recusant on April 03, 2017, 08:55:58 PM

Hmmm, that was the report I heard.   Maybe voices in his head?
Or he has simply decided not to give them the opportunity to ask difficult questions? "Get your defence in first" by ducking out?
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Recusant

— H. L. Mencken