News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

I heard one person tell me that they don't like Hillary Clinton because she is sick, physically and mentally with sociopathic tendencies. And all I can think about is how that describes Donald Trump and "wtf are you talking about???"

Donald just wants to build infrastructure so he can get himself contracts from the time he is sworn in until the end of time.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Icarus

Here is a vid, 14 minutes of it, by Keith Olbermann. The Trumpistas,  will not like it much. More than a hundred reasons to disdain the Trump candidacy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQueaSlvjCw

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Apathy on September 29, 2016, 07:21:12 AM
I heard one person tell me that they don't like Hillary Clinton because she is sick, physically and mentally with sociopathic tendencies. And all I can think about is how that describes Donald Trump and "wtf are you talking about???"

Donald just wants to build infrastructure so he can get himself contracts from the time he is sworn in until the end of time.

This is what really bugs me... Hillary isn't perfect or anything, but every single argument I've heard against her, applies to Trump x100.

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face...

Velma

What baffles me is how many people who have claimed in the past to be progressive or liberal appear to have a rabid hatred of Hillary Clinton. It seems to escape their notice that the same people who have been smearing and obstructing Pres. Obama are smearing and lying about Clinton. For some reason, when Hillary is involved, it is believed immediately. I know some people say "Where there's smoke, there's fire." The woman has been investigated for over 20 years. This is a case of smoke bombs, not fires.

And speaking of investigations...the Republicans in Congress have been pushing the FBI to investigate every breath Hillary has ever taken. The same Congress who holds the purse strings. The FBI is supposed to be apolitical. However, given the constant harping of these Republicans, don't you think that the head of the FBI would have tried to find something, anything, that she could have been charged with? Never underestimate the power of self-interest in these situations. After all, his career and FBI funding are in their hands. They've even dragged the man to hearings to castigate him for not finding something to charge her with. The Republicans have thrown so many smoke bombs that people think there is actually a fire.

Is she perfect? No, she's a human being, by definition she's imperfect. But, come on, how many people do you know who could withstand 20+ years of such intense investigation and leave the investigators that little to show for it?
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Pasta Chick

Also the presumption of guilt despite fair trial is ridiculously un-American.

You love 'Murica and the Constitution must be protected, but someone accused of something is automatically guilty? And remains so even after being cleared? Wtf?

This has confused me for years - When I was working in a music store, MJ released a greatest hits compilation almost the same time he went on trial for pedophila. So we used to play the album in store and argue with people who would come in carrying on about how can you do that he's a pedophile!?

Sir he has only been accused, and since this is America, is thus innocent until convicted by a jury of his peers at a fair trial.

Velma

Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

joeactor

New Trump dirt from 2005:
Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005

QuoteDonald Trump bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation caught on a hot microphone — saying that "when you're a star, they let you do it" — according to a video obtained by The Washington Post.

The video captures Trump talking with Billy Bush of "Access Hollywood" on a bus with Access Hollywood written across the side. They were arriving on the set of "Days of Our Lives" to tape a segment about Trump's upcoming cameo on the soap opera.

The tape obtained by The Post includes audio of Bush and Trump's conversation inside the bus, as well as audio and video once they emerge from it to begin shooting the segment.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: joeactor on October 07, 2016, 11:55:03 PM
New Trump dirt from 2005:
Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005

QuoteDonald Trump bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation caught on a hot microphone — saying that "when you're a star, they let you do it" — according to a video obtained by The Washington Post.

The video captures Trump talking with Billy Bush of "Access Hollywood" on a bus with Access Hollywood written across the side. They were arriving on the set of "Days of Our Lives" to tape a segment about Trump's upcoming cameo on the soap opera.

The tape obtained by The Post includes audio of Bush and Trump's conversation inside the bus, as well as audio and video once they emerge from it to begin shooting the segment.

As both a husband and the father of a married adult woman I can tell you that they both are keeping me extremely busy today with projects and stuff to do that I barely have time to type this, so I have to keep it short.

Ana Navarro, CNN's Republican political commentator tore up the airways yesterday with regards to the Trump's comments saying, "It is not enough for Republican leadership to disavow his comments, to condemn his words, it is time to condemn the man. It is time to ask him to step down, it is time to tell America he does not represent Republican values. He is a pig, he is vile," she thundered.

As a Republican commentator she has taken it to Trump from day one, and is admired on both sides of the isle for speaking so frankly, but what separates Navarro from other Republicans who are now huddled together in the Trump Tower, privately stewing, trying  to figure out how to put back together the mess in front of them, is the emotion, the fucking raw disgust she has shown on air for Trump (One of the reasons I love her so much even though I am a Democrat).

This segment from yesterday is classic.  (Possibly NSF).

This one is from earlier this week when she was discussing Mike Pence's "That Mexican thing" gaffe from the VP debate and she flat out calls Trump a racist in two languages. She said, "Es un racista,...he is a flat-out racist, and it's what he's played on for 16 months. He is a bigot, he is a racist, he is a misogynist"

Here she is talking about that "Thang"!

Talk abut dropping the mike, wow!

I just love these clips...Trump must be livid, what I would give to be a fly on the wall in the Trump Tower yesterday and today.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Pasta Chick

I'm pretty universally hearing that Trump is done after this, but I've been universally hearing what an idiot he is for months so I'm never sure where all his supporters are or what they number.

There's talk of "swapping the ticket" but I don't think this is a thing? A vice presidential running mate can't just take over for a presidential canidate because people don't like him anymore. That makes zero sense.

Velma

Quote from: Pasta Chick on October 09, 2016, 06:06:27 PM
I'm pretty universally hearing that Trump is done after this, but I've been universally hearing what an idiot he is for months so I'm never sure where all his supporters are or what they number.

There's talk of "swapping the ticket" but I don't think this is a thing? A vice presidential running mate can't just take over for a presidential canidate because people don't like him anymore. That makes zero sense.
I am pretty sure allowances are made for certain dire circumstances, such as serious illness or death. However, I am also fairly certain we have passed the point where Trump can be removed from the ticket. Ballots have been printed and early votes have already been cast. At this point they are stuck with him.

Pasta Chick

My impression was that at this point in the game the election runs regardless. In the case of illness or death the remaining canidate still needs to win by a certain margin to be considered a valid election. I know some cities have technically elected dead persons because of this, in which case a rerunning of the whole process is started with whatever stand ins in place as dictated by local charters, etc. But I honestly have no idea how it works on a presidential level.

Velma

Quote from: Pasta Chick on October 09, 2016, 11:15:31 PM
My impression was that at this point in the game the election runs regardless. In the case of illness or death the remaining canidate still needs to win by a certain margin to be considered a valid election. I know some cities have technically elected dead persons because of this, in which case a rerunning of the whole process is started with whatever stand ins in place as dictated by local charters, etc. But I honestly have no idea how it works on a presidential level.
Me either. I don't think there has been such a case associated with the presidential election.

Ecurb Noselrub

Trump is solidifying his lead in the race to become "Groper-in-Chief."  No need to be confined in the White House when he can grope in houses, airplanes, Trump Tower, studio sets, etc.  Much easier to believe all the allegations when he already bragged about grabbing crotches on tape.  The creepiest is when he went into the Miss Teen dressing room while they were naked.  Dirty Old Man.