News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Recent posts

I doubt the godless Communist Chinese have even thought to defend their AI from the true faith.
Laid Back Lounge / Re: Game: The Next Person... (...
Last post by The Magic Pudding.. - April 17, 2024, 01:34:11 PM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on December 17, 2023, 01:03:08 PMTrue - I am but my wife is not. She commands the kitchen, but my part (money) is done. I guess that makes us old and traditional?

We are going to New Orleans for 5 days after Christmas - taking our grandson (17). I love N.O.

He was never heard from again.
The nxt has heard from him since
Laid Back Lounge / Re: Reasons to be cheerful!
Last post by Dark Lightning - April 17, 2024, 01:34:08 PM
Quote from: Tank on April 16, 2024, 01:48:13 PM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on April 16, 2024, 01:28:29 PMThanks! ...and thanks.  I checked. It took over 7 years to get to 3k posts. What a slacker! ;D

Quality posts one and all.

:thumb:
I'm watching The Sarah Connor Chronicles again, why? I've mentioned my internet woes elsewhere.

So we have a robot Scottish woman from the future (she) who wants to teach an emergent AI to be nice but she isn't qualified.  It seems the AI has caused a death, possibly inadvertently. 
She asks her black (and hence a believer) ex FBI employee guy what he'd teach the AI.
You want to teach it commands, start with the first ten.

WTF, they're mostly about god bullshit...
Surely an AI wouldn't fall for that crap
Though we did so with a tweak so might they.
I don't think we have a choice, you can be sure those Iranians have theirs facing Mecca and not eating pork.
The plain truth is, if we don't teach our robots to fear and love our Christian god, they will be vulnerable to false beliefs, otherish false beliefs, not our ones.
Last post by Tank - April 17, 2024, 09:01:24 AM
Luxembourg rests easy.
Last post by Asmodean - April 17, 2024, 07:30:06 AM
The Asmo has back aches, but is still cheery because He gets bonus on His next paycheck, May is rapidly approaching with like five-or-so public holidays and they be washing winter off the streets, so no more salt for His divine Car. :smilenod:

Uncharacteristically much Gray Cheeriness. :smilenod:
Laid Back Lounge / Re: Jokes Thread (Was named An...
Last post by Tank - April 16, 2024, 01:48:53 PM
Stolen!
Last post by Tank - April 16, 2024, 01:48:13 PM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on April 16, 2024, 01:28:29 PMThanks! ...and thanks.  I checked. It took over 7 years to get to 3k posts. What a slacker! ;D

Quality posts one and all.
Last post by Dark Lightning - April 16, 2024, 01:28:29 PM
Thanks! ...and thanks.  I checked. It took over 7 years to get to 3k posts. What a slacker! ;D
Laid Back Lounge / Re: Jokes Thread (Was named An...
Last post by Tom62 - April 16, 2024, 12:06:45 PM
Two women were having lunch together, and discussing the merits of cosmetic surgery. The first woman says, "I need to be honest with you, I'm getting a boob job."
The second woman says "Oh that's nothing, I'm thinking of having my asshole bleached!"

To which the first replies, "Whoa I just can't picture your husband as a blonde!"