Happy Atheist Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Laid Back Lounge / Re: Santorini
« Last post by Randy on Today at 05:11:49 AM »
It seems she has only been twice. She was not happy with the hotels she stayed at both times, so she didn't even want to divulge the names. She did say, however that friends have spoken highly of Pezoules. But I guess she is used to staying at places like the George 5 in Paris and the Hassler in Rome.

Thanks!  I'll check it out.  The plan is a week there and a week on a Viking cruise from Athens to Istanbul.  Looking forward ti it.

Those Eastern Mediterranean cruises are wonderful. I can also recommend visiting Croatia, if there is any possibility of doing it.

I've been to Croatia, Slovenia and Serbia, but Dubrovnik is still on the list.  I checked out Pezoules' website.  That looks fantastic!  I think I've made my choice, if I can coordinate it with the cruise.  Thanks.
I'm glad you found a place to your liking. Get everything secured and go have a good time!
« Last post by hermes2015 on Today at 04:44:19 AM »
It seems she has only been twice. She was not happy with the hotels she stayed at both times, so she didn't even want to divulge the names. She did say, however that friends have spoken highly of Pezoules. But I guess she is used to staying at places like the George 5 in Paris and the Hassler in Rome.

Thanks!  I'll check it out.  The plan is a week there and a week on a Viking cruise from Athens to Istanbul.  Looking forward ti it.

Those Eastern Mediterranean cruises are wonderful. I can also recommend visiting Croatia, if there is any possibility of doing it.

I've been to Croatia, Slovenia and Serbia, but Dubrovnik is still on the list.  I checked out Pezoules' website.  That looks fantastic!  I think I've made my choice, if I can coordinate it with the cruise.  Thanks.

Bon voyage!
Laid Back Lounge / Re: animals in your life
« Last post by billy rubin on Today at 01:59:24 AM »
i love cats.

but jeez, there's just flat too many to deal with.
Laid Back Lounge / Re: animals in your life
« Last post by Magdalena on Today at 12:34:31 AM »
back at the home ranch for a week.
here they are the little bastards.

two in my bedroom, now in a cardboard box instead of my underwear

three still in the linen closet but loose on the floor for the first time last night

and behibd the couch in the living room, three more

if i were a mountain stream i'd be infested with salmon

« Last post by Ecurb Noselrub on May 13, 2021, 08:10:52 PM »

Laid Back Lounge / Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread
« Last post by Davin on May 13, 2021, 06:33:55 PM »
That is a great series.
« Last post by hermes2015 on May 13, 2021, 05:01:04 PM »

I like that news program.

I don't remember if it was in that episode or on a podcast, but they were talking about how Elon Musk is a nerd like most nerds who wants to get to a Star Trek future, but skip the huge step where we get rid of money because he still wants to be stupid rich.
« Last post by Ecurb Noselrub on May 13, 2021, 04:33:10 PM »

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10