News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Notification

Started by Truthseeker, March 01, 2012, 01:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Truthseeker

On another forum of which I am a member, the email notification displays the reply to the subject thread.  Being the computer idiot that I am, I have no idea how herculean making this available here at HAF would be.  So it may not be feasible.  Just thought I would throw the idea out there.

Thanks. 
Suffering is the breaking of the shell that encloses one's understanding.  Khalil Gibran

Tank

Have a look at your setup. Does it look like this?

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Truthseeker

Quote from: Tank on March 01, 2012, 01:59:20 PM

Both of those options are selected.  I do receive notifications.  But is there a setting where I can actually see say your reply to one of my posts in the email notification as opposed to having to log on to HAF?
Suffering is the breaking of the shell that encloses one's understanding.  Khalil Gibran

Tank

Quote from: Truthseeker on March 01, 2012, 02:03:28 PM

Both of those options are selected.  I do receive notifications.  But is there a setting where I can actually see say your reply to one of my posts in the email notification as opposed to having to log on to HAF?
Not that I'm aware of. At some point Whitney is going to have a go at upgrading to smf 2.x and that may have additional functionality.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Truthseeker

Quote from: Tank on March 01, 2012, 02:11:38 PM
Quote from: Truthseeker on March 01, 2012, 02:03:28 PM

Not that I'm aware of. At some point Whitney is going to have a go at upgrading to smf 2.x and that may have additional functionality.

Thanks Tank