News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for fomenting feeding frenzies featuring felines.

Davin

Aggressive aggregate alliteration ban.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Banned for being a member of ABBA:
Atheists Battling Bans Association.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tom62

Banned by the U.N.I.A.A. (the United Nations Institute Against Abbreviations)
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

Banned for using FLAs (Five Letter Acronyms).
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dark Lightning

Magdalena

Banned for spreading rumors!  :foottap:
I'm sure our beloved Tank has never ever used TLA...
LSD, PCP, or DXM!
>:(

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for completely unwarranted assumptions not backed by laboratory-proven evidence - such as from a meth lab.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Magdalena on August 27, 2019, 03:33:47 PM
Banned for spreading rumors!  :foottap:
I'm sure our beloved Tank has never ever used TLA...
LSD, PCP, or DXM!
>:(

Three
Letter
Acronyms

Magdalena

Now, who do I ban?

Dark Lightning for not getting the joke?
Or
Ecurb Noselrub for wanting a urine sample?

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Banned.
So young, so angry...It's that rap music and video games.

Davin

Bad Penny II

I'm not angry I'm furious, you fucks couldn't be fucked to do something before you fucked it up for us, you bunch of total fucking fuckheads ban.

That's fucking poetry, or it would be if you got it into lines of equalish length.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Ecurb Noselrub

If you want poetry, do poetry ban.

I'm not angry, I'm  fucking  furious
How you fuckheads exist is curious
You've  fucked it up for  every man
So I hereby fucking give you a ban

(Using the space bar I made the lines of equal length, rhymed it A-A-B-B, and used some form of "fuck" in every line. That's fucking poetry!)