News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

Banned for not mentioning Christopher Lloyd as a Taxi driver.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Bad Penny II

Banned for putting one of those black rectangles with the triangle in the middle in the ban thread.

May god have mercy on your soul.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

No one

Arturo

Banned for not being sure about that kool-aid
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for smiling, as though there were anything to smile about.

Bad Penny II

Banned
Of course there's things to smile about.
It's all about medicinal purposes
People who smile less die sooner.
Unless they have dogs.
But their dogs die sooner

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Bad Penny II

Banned, I can't see it,
it's a gif isn't it?
i.imgur.com/BxvQPxa.gif
I bet it's brilliant.
Describe it to me.

Ali

Banned because I am anxious to see what your next HAF incarnation will be.

Bad Penny II

Banned for making even less sense than a Davin .gif post.
As if my transformation would be presomthingorothered by an expression of anxiety.
I'll most likely be Bad Penny III, I've left myself a lot of room for expansion.

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for not factoring inflation into the equation.  At some point, you would become Bad Nickel, or whatever you have down under.  By going to Bad Penny III you are simply artificially supporting a declining economic system.

No one

Ali

Banned for not following the established "banned for" format.

Recusant

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on June 21, 2016, 05:41:42 PM
Banned for not factoring inflation into the equation.  At some point, you would become Bad Nickel, or whatever you have down under.  By going to Bad Penny III you are simply artificially supporting a declining economic system.

Yeah, I'll get banned for this, but your post made me curious about what the splendid inhabitants of Oz call their five cent coins. This article may answer that question, but I wonder whether it's just the author indulging her euphemistic tendencies. Do Australians actually call them "silver shrapnel," "clunky silver echidnas," and "clunky shrapnel"?

Whatever, I think the echidna makes for a rather handsome reverse side.

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Ecurb Noselrub

Given the complex foregoing circumstances, a double ban is proper.  Ali is banned for not spelling out the "banned for" format to my subjective satisfaction.  Recusant is banned because the part of the echidna's nose that is below the top bar of the "5" is really creepy looking.