News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

Banned for all this monkey business.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

No one

Last train to Clarksville ban.

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

No one

Disappointment haunts your dreams ban.

Arturo

Banned for making me laugh. That's right, I hate laughing.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

No one

Don't look in the mirror then ban

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

Jealous of my Jeff Goldblum resemblance ban
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

I ban you because that is true. There's something about the way you he looks... :)
:secrets1: I don't know, must be that "middle-age man" thing, Bruno says I got going on--right now. ::)
...But I just remembered...Bruno is 50-something...Maybe he has that "middle-age man" thing, going on.  :snicker:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

Banned for simply "Banning" that poster above you, when you should have came down hard and really "BANNED her for disclosing personal information about another member on this site....Bruno is 50-something...Maybe he has that "middle-age man" thing, going on.

I'm 50, and I can kick, stretch, ...and kick again.

Biggus Dickus

Banning myself for being so fucking banal about banning especially in such an serious thread...because banning is bad bad bad.

Davin

Banned for not even giffing it in, and instead youtubing it in. Even if it was only one post out of 807. :lol:
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Banned because I Googled, "blessing her holy hooves," and there's a picture of you!
I'm not kidding!
:lol:

Buddy

Banned for internet stalking.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.