News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Banned because "THAT'S A LOT" of banning!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Banned.
:slapfight:
Hurry up, Davin, I can't do this all day.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 20, 2016, 07:44:20 PM
Banned.
:slapfight:
Hurry up, Davin, I can't do this all day.

Banned because like I said, "THAT'S A LOT" of banning!! ;D

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Banned for scaring Poor Wittle Davin away. :poke:

Arturo

Banned because now Davin is banning Mags and blaming Mags for getting in the way of banning Mags.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Banned again, for not letting me take a break for a few minutes.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

No one

Idle hands are the devil's workshop ban.

Magdalena

Ooooh! Speak of the devil... :smilenod:

Davin

Banned for speaking of devils. And for trying to avoid my bans.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Banned because you're not that bad, I mean, the devil is not that bad.  :smileshake:
And I'm not avoiding your bans, I'm actually looking forward to them...but these guys get in the way.  :grrr:

Davin

Biggus Dickus

The "Forum Cross Over", don't mess with Tank ban!

Magdalena

Banned!  >:(
Davin can do whatever he wants here. He has seniority over you...but not Tank:shifty:
Tank has a hammer.

Biggus Dickus