News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

the holiday thread

Started by billy rubin, November 22, 2023, 10:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Lightning

The Magic Pudding..

Quote from: Anne D. on December 28, 2023, 02:02:49 AMEveryone make it through Dec. 25 unscathed?

No
I've been doing a lot of kneeling and bleaching wherever I suspected a mouse to have been.
I have a band aid on my knee.
If you suffer from cosmic vertigo, don't look.

Tank

Yes thanks. Did the dinner assisted by my elder daughter and it all went off very well thanks. How about you?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Anne D.

Only one man reported down. That's pretty good. And Christmas mice sound kind of sweet.
I too made it through. Santa brought a new heated blankie for our elderly cat. Old one smells to high heaven. :)

Tank

Awww cat blanky souunds cute.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.