Smilies, bring me smilies or else I'll frown at you some more.

Started by The Magic Pudding, December 08, 2011, 02:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

The Magic Pudding

Thanks oh grey blob.

Thanks Git.

Thanks Tank.

The Magic Pudding

I found myself attempting to exactly right click the moving smiley to copy it.  No I haven't taken a fish oil tablet yet today.  (Stolen from Tank)

The Magic Pudding

The Magic Pudding

Tank

I have just got to work out how to add smilies to this place.!!  >:(
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding

The Magic Pudding

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

OldGit

Sandra Craft

Quote from: OldGit on May 16, 2012, 10:09:29 AM
Dunno.  People rejecting His Noodly Appendage?

Nah, his ego is too healthy for that, I'm going to stick with him crying over the absence of hummingbirds.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on May 17, 2012, 04:41:46 AM
Quote from: OldGit on May 16, 2012, 10:09:29 AM
Dunno.  People rejecting His Noodly Appendage?

Nah, his ego is too healthy for that, I'm going to stick with him crying over the absence of hummingbirds.

It is possible the FSM's mood has been misinterpreted, this could merely be how he makes it rain.
Ye he's probably peeling onions for his sauce with a noodly appendage we can't see. 

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Hector Valdez