News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

The real reason Argentium has been so busy.......

Started by No one, September 08, 2021, 04:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Recusant

Me three. At least we're not aiding procrastination. Our loss.  :(
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Heh, I may not be as talkative as I was but I still pop in almost everyday to see what HAF has been up to. :grin:

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Bad Penny II

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 09, 2021, 12:24:19 PM
Heh, I may not be as talkative as I was but I still pop in almost everyday to see what HAF has been up to. :grin:

Zactly, the people need to be more interesting.
Don't bemoan the lack of Phinx, post interesting stuff and the Phinx may appear.
I'm not comfortable with appealing for a pity post.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

No one

Your pity post is in the mail.

Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, all deliveries are postponed until further notice.

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on September 09, 2021, 08:56:33 AM
Me three. At least we're not aiding procrastination. Our loss.  :(
Yes. I bet she's getting a lot of work done.  :)

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken