News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

What are you drinking now?

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, December 25, 2020, 03:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

Quote from: Dark Lightning on January 08, 2021, 02:33:45 AM
I'm sitting here stewing about the kind of shit people we have here in my country. I'm hoping  ::) for speedy prosecution and incarceration (hanging would be good) of ALL those involved.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Icarus on January 08, 2021, 11:10:03 PM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on January 08, 2021, 02:33:45 AM
I'm sitting here stewing about the kind of shit people we have here in my country. I'm hoping  ::) for speedy prosecution and incarceration (hanging would be good) of ALL those involved.

I guess rage can't be considered a "drink", but I will say that I did have a wee dram of Old #7 to help me calm down! I see where that stupid asshole who got to Nancy Pelosi's desk and propped his feet up and then stole some things said, "I was just there, and the crowd shoved me forward!". It is absolutely amazing how these pinheads allowed cameras to video all their crimes. Apologies to pinheads, worldwide. :smilenod: Biden talked about what it would have been like if those people had been persons of color. The thing was known for weeks. OK, off the soap box.

Randy

I'm drinking coffee with Hershey's chocolate flavored creamer. It's delicious!
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Tank

Quote from: Randy on January 10, 2021, 02:25:52 PM
I'm drinking coffee with Hershey's chocolate flavored creamer. It's delicious!

Hmmm that does sound good.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ecurb Noselrub

It's snowing in Texas, so I made a tropical drink: Cane Run rum, Amaretto, and orange juice.  Nice!

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Ecurb Noselrub

billy rubin

i cant drink gin anymore, not even th every dry stuff. something about the taste no longer agrees with my biochemistry.

but the mezcal is still great stuff, and ive got some now.

id be interested in trying something other than the garden variety monte alban, but appalachia isn't really good mezcal country.

set the function, not the mechanism.

Ecurb Noselrub

Mezcal is Jetfuel.  Yuck.   It is a tequila wannabe who flunked high school.  Just drink blue agave tequila and be
Smooth.

Dark Lightning

All gin smells like cat piss to me, and I don't care for tequila. I bought my wife a bottle Of Milagro in a blown glass bottle many years ago, because she likes tequila. That actually wasn't all that bad, but it wouldn't be a habit, with me.

billy rubin

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on January 11, 2021, 01:12:23 AM
Mezcal is Jetfuel.  Yuck.   It is a tequila wannabe who flunked high school.  Just drink blue agave tequila and be
Smooth.

lol

the worm at least does taste like shit

Icarus

Who the hell, stoned out of his gourd, dreamed up the idea of putting a worm in perfectly usable tequila? ...............then having the audacity to charge more for the contaminated cactus juice. 

billy rubin

its not really a worm

its a caterpillar. i dont know why its in there.

i waz talking about it with the salez clerk at the liquor store the other day. therez no way they could come up with enough agave worms naturally, so they muzt raise them in order to have enough.

who knows. indians are weird. ask carlos castaneda.

Dark Lightning

It's in the bottle because people drinking that piss far enough down the bottle are going to be challenged to eat the damned thing to prove how macho (or drunk) they are. It's just like wine. I was at a party once where someone had a bottle of wine that had berries formed into it. Damfino what brand. It was offered to me, and I declined. Someone started to drink it, and a cheer went up to "drink it to the berries!", with assurance that the observers would tell the poor sap when he'd reached the berries.  :???: I left about that time, and learned on Monday that two of the partiers had been seriously injured in a motorcycle crash, which involved the driver of the motorcycle...who was drinking at that party.

billy rubin