News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

GDPR Compliance on HAF

Started by Recusant, January 21, 2020, 02:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

As announced about a week ago, we'll be going forward with making HAF GDPR compliant. For current members, the only noticeable changes should be that you'll have to log in again after the activation, and I think you'll need to agree to the new privacy policy at that time. The GDPR compliance element will be activated this coming Monday, January 27. I'll post in this thread a couple more times nearer that day to remind members of the change. Any questions or comments are welcome.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Recusant

*Bump*

I plan on bumping this thread once more before the GDPR activation. :)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Recusant

All members will have to log in again on Monday or whenever they next visit the site, due to the GDPR compliance upgrade. Thank you for your patience.  :)
— H. L. Mencken

billy rubin

everytime you post GDPR i think

german democratic people s republic

News has been received from the Punjab that the Amritsar mob has again broken out in a violent attack against the authorities. The rebels were repulsed by the military and they suffered 200 casualties.

Recusant

After tomorrow, I hope not to blather about it further. That would mean that once the function is turned on and members have logged in and agreed to the compliant policy, it isn't an issue.
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey