News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Smilies - suggest what you want

Started by Whitney, June 01, 2008, 10:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Quote from: "McQ"
Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Cheers to the admin for creating such a great, warm, embracing place for us atheists lost in the sea of believers!
[Delusions of grandure]No no no, you misunderstand, it's the believers who are lost in the sea of well... ME!  :D

Ok...so we need more smilies.  Please search the net for smilies you would like added.  If we end up with a lot of suggestions we'll put them to a vote (there is such a thing as too many...i had more before and the odd ones hardly got used according to stats).  I'll probably take whatever we decide on and photoshop them to coordinate with the site colors.

Asmodean

Oh, and just a smiling smiley for :-) *nods*
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Whitney

Quote from: "Asmodean"Oh, and just a smiling smiley for :-)

MommaSquid

I'm still having trouble with the avatars being on the right side of the screen.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I'm all discombobulated!   :crazy:

rlrose328

Mine are on the right side, but I've gotten used to it.  I don't see any new smilies, though.   :(
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Evolved

I'm new to forums; I have a bunch of smilies.  How to I get the friggin' things in here?
"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
Chapman Cohen

McQ

One vote for the Popcorn-munching smiley. I love that one.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

Quote from: "Evolved"I'm new to forums; I have a bunch of smilies.  How to I get the friggin' things in here?

First you have to upload them to an image host such at http://www.photobucket.com

Then you get the url from that host

Then you just paste the url using the img tags

example
[img]www.imageurl.com[/img]

Whitney

Quote from: "McQ"One vote for the Popcorn-munching smiley. I love that one.

Whitney

I added some new smilies to the posting area.

Asmodean

Can we have a blue version of that ranting smiley I posted earlier?   :)
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Evolved

Quote from: "laetusatheos"First you have to upload them to an image host such at http://www.photobucket.com

Then you get the url from that host

Then you just paste the url using the img tags

example
[img]www.imageurl.com[/img]

Thanks, Laetus.  Here goes:

"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
Chapman Cohen

Whitney

Quote from: "Asmodean"Can we have a blue version of that ranting smiley I posted earlier?   :)

Sure,  I'll get it colored up today or tomorrow.

Asmodean

l0l smiley. please add : : to either side of l0l because every time you write it in letters,  :raised:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Whitney

Quote from: "Asmodean"l0l smiley. please add : : to either side of l0l because every time you write it in letters,  lol pops up and it doesn't exactly look like it be laughing out loud.  :raised:

fixed