News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

on that sports car, buy now. think later.

set the function, not the mechanism.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

False, because the next person was also the previous person and somehow, they are all of them The Asmo.

Divinity. It is hard work. :sadnod:

The next person thinks Tesla trucks will become a thing in the long haul business, in spite of having to sacrifice carrying capacity for battery capacity and practically needing a whole substation to recharge in less than like... A week?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

They haven't got the design right yet. The battery pack needs to be removable and rechargeable off vehicle. You then arrive at your destination drop your load (so to speak) and swap out the battery pack.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Asmodean

They might get _that_ going. However, the major issue as I see it is far more pedestrian than tech; it's tonnage. If you can only haul half with an ELGV of what you could with ye-regular dino goo... Yeah. They could be hard to sell, especially seeing how several manufacturers have already established themselves in that light segment, where tonnage is less of an issue.

Rollover question because none was asked ;-)
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ecurb Noselrub

Uh, I don't know what the question was, so false.

TNP is confused how we got on this dialogue about cars in a TNP thread.

No one

Negatory

The following poster is up for lead twit after elon graciously relinquishes control.

The Magic Pudding.

Ye, I'll give it a go.

The next person being a real chicken, thinks they'd  shit on all entrants in the 3000m steeple chase for people who think they are chickens.

Ecurb Noselrub

False. That would be a chickenshit thing to do.

TNP thinks the Naked Gun are very funny, even if O.J. Simpson was one of the co-stars. 

Asmodean

False. The Asmo does not know what that is.

The next person thinks that there are way too many streaming services, each with but a few gems and otherwise full of crap and that the solution is one more streaming service, which would have all the well-made stuff and leave the rest for the rest?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding.

True I suppose, who decides what's crap? besides sport, that's all crap.

The next has another miscreant to join Trump and Elon in Bruce's oubliette.
I'm working on Murdoch, make him think they're serving endangered species and unicorn blood.

Asmodean

False, as I don't see what Musk and/or Trump would be imprisoned for, and some billionaire drama makes my feeds a little more interesting.

There are people who I wouldn't mind seeing leave the spotlight, but on the other hand, as long as they have an opinion to present - they should, and if said spotlight happens to shine on them as they do... All the better for them, I suppose.

Ok, new plan;

The next person thinks that there ought to be yet another streaming service what has all the good (as people who like such things would define it) sport on it, thus yielding two good streaming services; one for the sports fans asnd one for The As... That is to say, for the rest of us?

As for who decides - quality is measurable. I was talking about crap as in poorly-made/executed, rather than The Asmo dislikes.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding.

Quote from: Asmodean on December 21, 2022, 07:53:17 AMAs for who decides - quality is measurable.

It is once you make up a measure.

False, Australia is entirely populated by criminals, it's a cultural thing.

The Nxt would rather swim like dolphins can swim than fly like an eagle, to the sea.

billy rubin

true

dolphons always looked to me like tbey were having a wonderful time. amazing amimals.

tnp has never been bitten by a fish.

set the function, not the mechanism.

Tank

False! I got bitten by a tiny blue fish while swimming in the Med while on holiday as a teenager.