News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

No one

What is the internal temperature of a Tauntaun?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hermes2015

This is an old one, but here goes anyway.

Where does mercury come from?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Ecurb Noselrub

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Icarus

Icarus

Icarus

Sorry about the two blank posts.  Must have been the silly season for me.  I will make an actual post when the appropriate occasion arises.

Dark Lightning

Icarus

The Jokes thread?  I am not sure who the joke is on in this video. Maybe more evil than humorous. 

Unintentional thread derail? 

No wonder that the Trump group is so capable of conning the common folk.