News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

Quote from: No one on September 02, 2021, 12:05:12 AM
Weren't you classmates with Barney Rubble?

no but i used to help castrate the calves and pigs when i was a kid. there were always nuts in the freezer.

along with the bullfrogs id shoot

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Dark Lightning

Quote from: billy rubin on September 02, 2021, 01:01:37 PM
what would be the difference to them between fish eggs and chicken eggs, for example?

i brought hard boiled quail eggs to a company potluck once. beautiful tiny things, just like chicken eggs. except maybe the size of a nickel. or a shilling.

nobody would touch them, although they all were intensely curious. then they went and ate the escargot that i also brought, without a qualm

It's all liquid and running on their hands, in the case of the milt.

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Magdalena

Quote from: billy rubin on September 02, 2021, 01:03:41 PM
Quote from: No one on September 02, 2021, 12:05:12 AM
Weren't you classmates with Barney Rubble?

no but i used to help castrate the calves and pigs when i was a kid. there were always nuts in the freezer.

along with the bullfrogs id shoot
Ha! You had, "stone cold nuts."
:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

billy rubin

here i am getting my genius daughter to dye my beard blue and i'm trying to explain the various definitions of species to her in biological systematics:, morphological, simpson's ancestral/descendant, mayer's biological species based on reproductive compatibility, and so on.

and she doesn't care:

why are people wasting their time on things trhat don't matter?

as an ex paleontologist this irks me but i love her so i tolerate her heresy

Magdalena

Papasito Bruno
(Deranged Psychopathic Twinkle Toes.)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on September 09, 2021, 12:52:34 AM
Papasito Bruno
(Deranged Psychopathic Twinkle Toes.)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Biggus Dickus

Poor wittle ducky... :-[

Kats are so vile.

Magdalena

Biggus Dickus

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

We need a Kat's are Evil Thread.

Magdalena