News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Photography, photos you took, photos you are in, photos you like, the lot!

Started by Tank, June 07, 2011, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

Guardian85

That moment when you realize the hunting trip is gonna start sucking in about 5 minutes...

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

Quote from: Guardian85 on November 11, 2015, 08:12:16 PM
That moment when you realize the hunting trip is gonna start sucking in about 5 minutes...

I doubt you'd get a lot of sympathy from your potential quarry  :puppysnicker:
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Recusant

Quote from: MariaEvri on November 11, 2015, 01:55:49 PM. . . A large rock formation called "kourvellos"

Wonderful image, MariaEvri--I'm imagining what the aromas of the greenery are like, there.

Very evocative! Little doubt that rain is on the way.

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

MariaEvri

Quote from: Tank on November 11, 2015, 06:25:40 PM
That looks like a wonderful place to walk.

just make sure you don bring your car otherwise it's gonna hate you for the rest of the month
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

MariaEvri

hehe I love storms. I love driving in the rain and watching theclouds roll over the mountains
www.poseidonsimons.com

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Guardian85

Quote from: MariaEvri on November 12, 2015, 02:05:05 PM

hehe I love storms. I love driving in the rain and watching theclouds roll over the mountains
I love a good rain storm, too..........when I'm indoors.  :reading:

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Guardian85 on November 12, 2015, 09:41:57 PM

Well, yes for the indoors.  Nothing I love better than falling asleep to the sound of rain.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on November 13, 2015, 12:16:37 AM
Quote from: Guardian85 on November 12, 2015, 09:41:57 PM

Well, yes for the indoors.  Nothing I love better than falling asleep to the sound of rain.

Awww... :tellmemore:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

MariaEvri

www.poseidonsimons.com

MariaEvri

www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank