News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Photography, photos you took, photos you are in, photos you like, the lot!

Started by Tank, June 07, 2011, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevil

Tank

Quote from: Cecilie on December 30, 2011, 08:35:54 PM
Well, it seems like whoever took this picture succeeded in doing something you haven't, Tank. :P

Yes. Well remembered!  :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

Quote from: Traveler on December 31, 2011, 05:16:39 AM
These are a few photos I made in the Arizona desert ...

Well I had no idea a lupin (flower in righthand picture) was a desert plant.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Traveler

Quote from: Tank on December 31, 2011, 08:56:09 AM
Well I had no idea a lupin (flower in righthand picture) was a desert plant.

Yep, I was very fortunate to spend three winters in the Arizona desert near Phoenix. One of those years was a good rain year, and the desert blooms were extraordinary. Lupin is one of my favs.
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

OldGit

The Magic Pudding

Tank

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

Mocha Chief

Tank

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

arian (Banned)

Quote from: Mocha Chief on January 30, 2012, 10:27:10 PM
Tank your photos are incredible man

I agree, ... all I can say is WOW, ... WOW!
The three pigs, ... man, .. I mean was that set up, or they just happened to be in there? Never mind, leave it be, I love it.

I mean almost every photo here is awesome. Thank you all, I really enjoyed them.

They sure changed my mind in posting my photoes, I find fault in all of them, ... thanks Tank.
Especially the one where I drop-kick the neighbors cat across the fence, ... I now realize it's way too overexposed.

Just kidding, ... on the overexposed part, ... I mean the whole thing! ...  sorry.  ;D
This member has been banned. So don't expect any answers to your questions or comments.