News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Photography, photos you took, photos you are in, photos you like, the lot!

Started by Tank, June 07, 2011, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetdeath

I had no idea! There is this sad looking garden between two condemned buildings... 
I saw these signs and wanted to take a pic. It's so random.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on September 14, 2011, 12:10:17 AM
I had no idea! There is this sad looking garden between two condemned buildings... 
I saw these signs and wanted to take a pic. It's so random.
A perfect example of 'reportage'  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Sweetdeath on September 13, 2011, 09:21:01 PM
Found in my neighborhood.  What's wrong with it?  XD

I can find something good to say about each of those things!
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Sweetdeath

Lol, pudding!  You know, I never understood WHY sloth was considered a sin.  What about parapalegics? :(

Thanks Tank! I wanted to write "Lucifer is pissed you left out PRIDE" but didn't have a marker on me. D:

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Melmoth

Quote from: SweetDeathLol, pudding!  You know, I never understood WHY sloth was considered a sin.

Less work means more room to think, therefore the lazier you are, the wiser you'll get. :D
"That life has no meaning is a reason to live - moreover, the only one." - Emil Cioran.

Melmoth

I like this photo of my student house. Just recently moved out and I miss the place already. That's me there, trying to read over the guy with the megaphone.

then I fall asleep

and dream of being a pig :o

"That life has no meaning is a reason to live - moreover, the only one." - Emil Cioran.

Sweetdeath

You're cute!

Ohmygosh, that pig mask scares me.  If I saw him in my kitchen, i'd piss myself.

Chronos

There is some excellent photography in this thread. I do not have the skills (or equipment) for such technical feats, so I tend to just take photos of what I see. So, I never know what I will have until I am done.

Religion is a pyramid scheme with 501c3 tax-free status.

MariaEvri

^that kitty shot
i LOVE the texture on its nose :D

that's me experimenting with photoshop and tilt effect
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

MariaEvri

www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

MariaEvri

www.poseidonsimons.com

Recusant

Nice image! It's amazing that the plant still seems to be trying to make a go of it.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

MariaEvri

I think these are plants that survive extreme salt, since the area is full of them and they bloom each season. There are also sand Lilys there
www.poseidonsimons.com