Photography, photos you took, photos you are in, photos you like, the lot!

Started by Tank, June 07, 2011, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGit

Tank

Quote from: OldGit on June 19, 2011, 05:15:40 PM
Incredible. 
Can you imagine the mixed feelings of taking that photo. Knowing instantly you had taken the best picture you had ever taken and immediately realising you could never better it! A bitter sweet moment if there ever was.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

The Magic Pudding

Tank

^^^ There must be a story behind those pictures. Love to hear it.

McQ

Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Tank

OldGit

At a barbecue, we became impatient with this folk-singer.....

MariaEvri

again, ths is not mine, but I am planning on shooting one similar
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Melmoth

Maria, those are awesome. *Saved to wallpapers*

Here's a dog:

Here's some more:

"That life has no meaning is a reason to live - moreover, the only one." - Emil Cioran.

MariaEvri

[/quote]
I'm thinking of buying a neutral density filter, one where you can hold it over the top half and darken the sky a bit in landscape views. Do you think they are a good buy?
[/quote]

I think it will save you a lot of burned out skies. I am thinking of buying one myself
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

Tank

Tank