News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy

Quote from: Tom62 on November 28, 2020, 10:01:23 AM

I liked the part where he sells the presidential limo knocking the price from $1500 to $1200.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Tank

There are quite a few more on YouTube.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Icarus

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

I'll be So glad when he just goes away.

Icarus

Tank

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on December 06, 2020, 02:03:27 AM
I'll be So glad when he just goes away.

That won't happen until he's 6ft under.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

Or takes his rightfull place in the Stoney Lonesome.

billy rubin

he wont ever go away. but as an ex-president, people wont have to be as deferential.

i suspect more than a few reporters will start callng his tweets "lies" instead of "falsehoods,"  and he will get an increasing amount of coverage as a crackpot rather than as a statesman.

or so i can hope

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

No one

Problem is, to the other crackpots, he is mythical chosen one. He needs to be permanently banned from every single social media platform. Hell, he should be permanently banned from every source of communication.

Randy

Fortunately there weren't enough crackpots for him to keep the White House.
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Icarus

If you eaten something that does not agree with you, and you need to throw up....you could look at the first three minutes of this.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nj04VkxbR

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on December 19, 2020, 03:27:31 AM
If you eaten something that does not agree with you, and you need to throw up....you could look at the first three minutes of this.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nj04VkxbR
I really need to throw up, but the video is unavailable.  :shrug:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

I just look in the mirror, when I need to vomit.

Randy

I'm on pills to keep me from throwing up! Throwing up is easy otherwise.