News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Introduce yourself to Kusa

Started by Kusa, January 29, 2020, 09:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kusa

I'm new here and would like to give everyone an opportunity to introduce themselves to me.

Give me some details and include the topics that you rant on about, I want to know what to expect.

You're welcome,

Kusa

No one

Information fee (Basic)$49.99.
Information fee (detailed) $199.99.
Processing fee $29.99.
Delivery fee $9.99.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Recusant

Quote from: Kusa on January 29, 2020, 09:24:42 PM
I'm new here and would like to give everyone an opportunity to introduce themselves to me.

Give me some details and include the topics that you rant on about, I want to know what to expect.

Your welcome,

Kusa

That's cute. Hello and welcome to HAF, Kusa. I hope that you enjoy your time reading and posting here.  :blue smiley:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Kusa

Quote from: No one on January 29, 2020, 09:39:04 PM
Processing fee $29.99.
Delivery fee $9.99.

I'll take the free trial version.

Dark Lightning

This guy is OK. I know him from TTA (defunct) and AtheistForums.org (not.com). Welcome, Kusa! I don't rant about anything, though.

billy rubin

you're a snoutband and your mother was a gobermouch

wait

wrong thread, sorry

welcome to the forum

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

No one

This Guy:
Processing fee $29.99.
Delivery fee $9.99.

Kusa:

The free trial version is for 2 hours, then $69.99 per hour thereafter, with a 250 hour minimum. Processing and handling is $34.95.

Kusa

Quote from: No one on January 29, 2020, 10:33:53 PM
This Guy:
Processing fee $29.99.
Delivery fee $9.99.

Kusa:

The free trial version is for 2 hours, then $69.99 per hour thereafter, with a 250 hour minimum. Processing and handling is $34.95.

I guess I'm gonna have to get to know you the old fashioned way.

Kusa

Quote from: Dark Lightning on January 29, 2020, 10:19:45 PM
This guy is OK. I know him from TTA (defunct) and AtheistForums.org (not.com). Welcome, Kusa! I don't rant about anything, though.

I didn't realize that TTA went under. What happened to it? Did momssurroundedwithboys run it in the ground?

No one

Kusa:
I guess I'm gonna have to get to know you the old fashioned way.

I'm sorry but billing began an hour ago.

Kusa:
I'll take the free trial version. (1413)

However, I will see if we can get you a discount.

Thank you for being the best part of No One Industries. Have a wonderful day.

joeactor

i am an enigma wrapped in a riddle shrouded in mystery

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Kusa on January 29, 2020, 10:55:41 PM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on January 29, 2020, 10:19:45 PM

I didn't realize that TTA went under. What happened to it? Did momssurroundedwithboys run it in the ground?

It got a bit shrill over there according to Seth and he pulled the plug. MSBB hasn't gone to the Atheist Discussion forum, afaik. It was formed by Mathilda and Aliza. A lot of the denizens of TTA are there. Mathilda and Aliza spun it up, with Dom as the main admin since Aliza is really busy with her education and teaching job. I was taking a break at the time, since I agree with Seth to some extent. I met Dave (you may know him as Gloucester from there) and sort of followed him here. He had the same disaffection with TTA but also left AF.org. I still post there, though. FYI, if you do remember him, he passed away a year ago last December.  :-\

Siz

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Recusant

We can start with my custom title, which gives a personal historical self-description--Middle English Miscreant Erendrake. Perhaps I'll elaborate if you're unable to glean meaning from that.

Then personal text--"infidel barbarian," which I would think is self-explanatory.

Yourself?

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken