News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Unintentionally amusing moments

Started by Crow, April 28, 2012, 09:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitty

Quote from: Tank on May 13, 2012, 12:33:57 PM
Quote from: kitty on May 13, 2012, 12:19:07 PM
last week, i fell over while doing some chores after the kids had gone to bed, the next day i was telling them about my EPIC fall and my youngest (aged 2), placed a hand on my shoulder and said in a concerned tone, "mummy, i told you to be careful". haha.
Kids that age are such a scream  :D

My Grandson is 17 months and is talking gobbledy gook conversations but some words are starting to form.

yeah, THAT age they're a delight. when they can run about and make unreasonable demands, lay on the floor and scream....ugh. haha. i love them really of course. and i'm sure they're no worse than i was at their age...
Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? (Douglas Adams)

Ali

This weekend I was trying to set up this play tent that T got from his aunt and uncle for Christmas.  I was muttering something along the lines of "I can't WAIT until they have kids so I can get them things like stupid tents."  T says "What's a 'stupid tent?'"  I was trying to think of how to answer since I've told him repeatedly that "stupid" is not a nice word, when he goes "OH!  I know what a 'stupid tent' is!  One that you don't know how to set up!"   ;D  He's got my number all right!  ;D ;D

Amicale

Quote from: Ali on May 14, 2012, 11:08:34 PM
This weekend I was trying to set up this play tent that T got from his aunt and uncle for Christmas.  I was muttering something along the lines of "I can't WAIT until they have kids so I can get them things like stupid tents."  T says "What's a 'stupid tent?'"  I was trying to think of how to answer since I've told him repeatedly that "stupid" is not a nice word, when he goes "OH!  I know what a 'stupid tent' is!  One that you don't know how to set up!"   ;D  He's got my number all right!  ;D ;D

LOL!! Too cute!  ;D And right on, too!

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

kitty

Quote from: Ali on May 14, 2012, 11:08:34 PM

lol. how old is he? brilliantly perceptive of him  ;D
Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? (Douglas Adams)