News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Rick Perry thread. Merged from MB101 and Gawen

Started by MadBomr101, December 07, 2011, 10:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harmonie

Quote from: not your typical... on April 25, 2012, 10:59:28 PM
I think it's safe to say that Rick Perry, and all who support him, are the main reason the Christians get a bad rep. Unfortunately, he's so small minded that he can't seem to comprehend that there are more than just Christians in the world, as there always has been.

QuoteThe only republican that I would have voted for dropped out. (Santorum) Oh well. Looks like another four years of Obama...

...What? Santorum was exactly the same as Perry, if not much worse.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

not your typical...

Quote from: Radiant on April 26, 2012, 12:45:51 AM
...What? Santorum was exactly the same as Perry, if not much worse.
They were quite similar in their standards, but Santorum at least understood the playing fields a lot better than Perry. Santorum knew that the entire country doesn't see things that same way he does, so he worked at bit to try and understand the voters' perspective, instead of expecting them to mirror him.
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.