News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Almost 6 months later...wedding pics

Started by Whitney, December 18, 2007, 05:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

rlrose328

Gorgeous!  Love the dress.  Thanks for sharing!
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Will

Awww... How totally wonderful for you guys! May fortune find you. We don't say god bless you or anything silly like that, so how about this:
Peace and long life. Live long, and prosper.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Steve Reason

Dammit, I'm at work and I can't see them; photobucket must be blocked. Dammit, now I won't have anything pithy to say.  :D
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/

McQ

You look beautiful! Who's the stiff in the pictures with you?

:lol:

Just kidding, Amor, you're looking studly in the white tux, dude!

You guys look really happy. Thanks for sharing that great moment with us!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Squid

Wonderful pics you both look amazing.

I'm actually proposing to my girlfriend on the 25th.  It'll be with her family and they're all about xmas.  They aren't too keen on my lack of belief but from what I'm told by my gf and her family that I'm exponentially better than her previous bfs.  I suppose it can be hard for some to reconcile the belief that atheism = amorality or immorality (to some) and someone who they see as far more "moral" than those who profess to be upstanding Xians.  They'll get over it.

My gf is down the path to nonbelief but still harbors many vestiges of belief such as the random fear of "what if I'm wrong?  I go to hell!" and the sadness of never seeing her loved ones after dying and so forth.

Wow...I just completely hijacked your wedding pic thread...

...you guys look great!!!

Whitney

Thanks everyone.

Squid, congrats...let us know how it goes.   If others are going to be around when you pop the question make sure at least one of them has a camera.

MeryMer

L,

You look beautiful, as always! Looks like a wonderful day and I hope you and hubby have a thousand more amazing days together.

MommaSquid

Awww...such a happy couple.   :D

Thanks for sharing those beautiful pics.  You both looked wonderful.  

I hope you are both at least as happy as you were that day, if not more.

Quote from: "Squid"Wow...I just completely hijacked your wedding pic thread...

Exponentially better, huh?    :wink:   I hope the big proposal goes well.  You sound very happy about the whole thing.  

Love is in the air.

Steve Reason

Okay, I finally saw them. Let's see...something pithy, something pithy. No, I got nothing.  

Ha! :wink:

Congratulations, I hope you two have a happy and long life together. That's another hot babe taken off the market.  :D
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/

McQ

Yeah, Squid, let us know how it goes. May your knees be strong and not knocking that day, and may your voice not squeak when you say the word, "marry".   :lol:
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Squid

I'll be sure to stop in a give a progress report.  I've successfully acquired the ring and have it hidden where she won't find it since I have the only key to the little black box in the back of my closet.  She thinks it just has my autographed Stephen J. Gould book and and some software CDs.

ryanvc76

Nice pics! I finally got to see them now - the stupid filter at work blocked them.
---=---=---=---=---
http://www.vancleave.de
---=---=---=---
"[The Bible] has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies." - Mark Twain

"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies." - Thomas Jefferson

---=---