News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

BRAKING NEWS: Post whore achieves new heights!!!

Started by Tank, April 25, 2012, 08:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Ok game over  ;D

That was fun. I hope everybody enjoyed it?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ali

I'm so confused.

Is it possible that Asmo and Tank changed bodies like in that movie Freaky Friday? 

Recusant

Yes, avatars were switched, and Tank's screen name became "Asmo" for the day. Then many members adopted various versions of the "gray lump" (aka "dumpling") avatar. I'm sorry you missed it. I tried to take a screen shot of a page full of posts made by various dumplings, but the resolution of my screen prevented me from getting more than 4 or so at once, which really didn't do it justice.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Ali

Sounds like a hoot.  Someone needs to email me if I'm not around the next time you all go insane. :D

Guardian85

Quote from: Recusant on April 27, 2012, 05:01:28 PM
Yes, avatars were switched, and Tank's screen name became "Asmo" for the day. Then many members adopted various versions of the "gray lump" (aka "dumpling") avatar. I'm sorry you missed it. I tried to take a screen shot of a page full of posts made by various dumplings, but the resolution of my screen prevented me from getting more than 4 or so at once, which really didn't do it justice.

Just for the record, the avatar switching was not voluntery.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

Quote from: Guardian85 on April 27, 2012, 07:41:56 PM

Bwhahahahah!!!  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Amicale

Quote from: Tank on April 27, 2012, 07:44:41 PM
Quote from: Guardian85 on April 27, 2012, 07:41:56 PM

Bwhahahahah!!!  ;D

In some cases it sure was!  :D

Me likey Asmosimilation.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Ali

Did Asmo hack Tank, or Tank hack Asmo, or both?

Asmodean

Ah, but what deity gives away his miracle recipies?  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.