News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Hello there

Started by SweetLaura286, March 23, 2012, 07:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Welcome! I am in the bible belt so don't feel bad when somebody says god bless you bc I can't cross the street without hearing about jesus in Georgia.
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

SweetLaura286

Quote from: Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism on April 07, 2012, 08:42:11 PM
Welcome! I am in the bible belt so don't feel bad when somebody says god bless you bc I can't cross the street without hearing about jesus in Georgia.

That would drive me INSANE!!!

el_presidente

Also in the Bible belt.  Could be worse, could be better.  Choose your friends since you can't choose your "enemies."
Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer.  God won't do it, so we must do it ourselves.

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Quote from: el_presidente on April 08, 2012, 05:02:23 PM
Also in the Bible belt.  Could be worse, could be better.  Choose your friends since you can't choose your "enemies."
On the contrary.  Some of us can choose our enemies and do so quite wisely   8)
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins