News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What's with all the cutlery?

Started by BonaireBound, April 11, 2012, 07:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siz

We could tell you, but we'd have to kill you... ;D

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

kitty

Quote from: Scissorlegs on May 13, 2012, 09:41:23 PM

tis always risky business when it comes to spoons.
Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? (Douglas Adams)

Siz

Quote from: kitty on May 13, 2012, 09:46:21 PM
Quote from: Scissorlegs on May 13, 2012, 09:41:23 PM

tis always risky business when it comes to spoons.

You sure you wanna know? You can never unlearn what you have learned.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

kitty

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? (Douglas Adams)

kitty

and knives too? why no forks? i see the lil fish with the darwin style 'haf' legs, but why?
pleas help, i'm intriged.

Asmodean

Pudding has a plan.

The Asmo has one too, but His plan is much more subtle and involves Tank  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Siz

Quote from: Asmodean on May 13, 2012, 10:19:26 PM
Pudding has a plan.

Questions within questions within questions within questions within questions within questions within questions within questions within questions within questions within... 

kitty

Questions within questions within questions within questions within questions within questions within questions within questions within questions within questions within...  

always with the questions.
questions-good. sticking with the nonsense and not asking questions-baaaad.

Asmodean

Quote from: Scissorlegs on May 13, 2012, 10:25:38 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on May 13, 2012, 10:19:26 PM
Pudding has a plan.

Also, plots within plots within plots within plots within plots within plots within plots within plots within plots within plots... 
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Tank

Good catch DJ I've merged the topics  :)
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Siz

kitty

thats brilliant. i look forward to receiving my spoon...eventually.
thanks for merging the topics lol x

Ali

Quote from: Tank on May 13, 2012, 10:58:46 PM
Good catch DJ I've merged the topics  :)

Now I understand!  I was thinking "She (kitty) posted this question on the cutlery thread, why didn't she just read the thread?"  ???  But now it makes sense that Tank ninja-fu'ed her question to the end of the explanatory thread. 

Hector Valdez

Hey, what about Chopsticks?  ???