News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Check out Ellen DeGeneres in Titanic!

Started by Amicale, April 09, 2012, 09:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amicale

Titanic in 3D (ha!) was just released, and in the original movie, Ellen had a scene  :D that was, very sadly, cut.

Here, she shows us the scene for the first time ever. It's hilarious. Enjoy!

Warning: mild adult content. It's the 'draw me on a couch' scene!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=byS1dWmJoW0

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Firebird

Random trivia: when Rose gives him the dime to pay for the painting, it had FDR's head on it. But he wasn't president until 1933, so definitely a little blunder there :) I was so proud of my teenage self for noticing it in the movie theater.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

McQ

Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Amicale

Firebird, good trivia point/good catch, there.

McQ, awesome that you're fans of hers. I'm a big fan too.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

AnimatedDirt

I've been a fan of Ellen D since 1986 before she became a big name.  She was hired to do her comedy at my college.  The administration didn't totally like where she went with her comedy, but they didn't stop her.  She was hilarious.  I had her autograph a dollar bill for me, but sadly I've not seen that dollar bill in years.  Maybe it will show up unexpectedly one day.