News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Having a great time; wish you were here.

Started by McQ, March 24, 2012, 07:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piratenerforsej

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 25, 2012, 10:32:08 PM
I love birds of prey, if you got a snapshot of any, please post it! ;D

The stories hang gliders tell of eagle attacks are worrying.

I don't see why pelicans aren't classed as birds of prey, it's just unfair discrimination because they have floppy feet.

Hector Valdez

I've only just arrived, so I don't know you, but you seem popular with the ladies.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: The Semaestro on March 26, 2012, 04:03:59 AM
I've only just arrived, so I don't know you, but you seem popular with the ladies.

Hey what?
This seems like an unlikely suggestion if directed at me so I have to ask, you aren't talking to yourself again are you?

Hector Valdez

I was talking to McQ, New England clam chowder. (I can call you New England clam chowder, yes?  ;))

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: The Semaestro on March 26, 2012, 04:19:31 AM
I was talking to McQ, New England clam chowder. (I can call you New England clam chowder, yes?  ;))

I suppose so, though why you'd want to call a New South Wales pudding a New England clam chowder I'm not sure.

Tank

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on March 26, 2012, 04:41:50 AM
Quote from: The Semaestro on March 26, 2012, 04:19:31 AM

I suppose so, though why you'd want to call a New South Wales pudding a New England clam chowder I'm not sure.
I think this has to be currently the most surreal post on the forum. For the sake of my sanity I hope that remains the case.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ali

Tank, agreed.  I'm having trouble following the conversation (but also secretly hoping that Pudding will take the initiative to post a picture of a bowl of soup wearing a Sunday crown.)

Anyway, glad that you're having a great time McQ!  Can't wait to see the pictures!

Hector Valdez

A candidate for the "quote" thread, yes?

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

McQ

Hope this works. I'm borrowing a friend's computer to try and upload a few pics from this trip. Both photos from the wild. No zoos or pets involved! Enjoy!

Great Blue Heron munching on freshly speared lunch.

Alligator with his catch of the day.

Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Tank

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Hector Valdez

Piratenerforsej