News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Hello from your friendly neighborhood moogle!

Started by kupokupo, March 01, 2012, 02:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Retired member.

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

ThinkAnarchy

Welcome. I am a fan of the older FF games, but I haven't particularly liked any after FFX. I am anticipating the HD re-release of FF X though.
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

kupokupo

Quote from: OldGit on March 01, 2012, 12:10:22 PM
Greetings, kupokupo, you'll enjoy this place.  I think I know about Moogles: I was always told that my Granny was eaten by one in darkest Ookabollawongaland.  Is there an interesting story behind the username?
But...but...a Moogle would never eat someone. :o
And 'kupo' is a sound that Moogles make. VuV

Quote from: Tank on March 01, 2012, 01:30:52 PM
Hello kupokupo

You'll find a lot of things become available once you've made your 10 posts. You can't do sigs or avatars until then. Are you part of Voxel Box?
That's no fun! I...just feel so naked with no avatar and sig. :/ *covers private parts* Eeek! Don't look!
Alright...that was awkward. XD Ha! Ha! Couldn't resist, though.

Oh, and no. I don't know what Voxel Box is. Care to enlighten me?

Quote from: ThinkAnarchy on March 01, 2012, 05:15:33 PM
Welcome. I am a fan of the older FF games, but I haven't particularly liked any after FFX. I am anticipating the HD re-release of FF X though.

Totally agree with you! Final Fantasy has gone down the drain. :< But will always have the old games to cherish. <3 And FFX is my favorite FF. That and Tactics. Are they really making a HD version? Awww! I'm totally going to...watch the game's walkthrough on Youtube. 'Cause I don't have a PS3.

Amicale

Try jumping into some of the threads Recusant suggested on the first page! You'll get 6 more posts in realllly quick...

....and then you can cover yourself up decently, young lady!  ;D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Crocoduck

Quote from: kupokupo on March 02, 2012, 03:33:09 AM

That's no fun! I...just feel so naked with no avatar and sig. :/ *covers private parts* Eeek! Don't look!
I covered my eyes with my hands.....but I was peeking through my fingers.

Welcome to HAF kupokupo

As we all know, the miracle of fishes and loaves is only scientifically explainable through the medium of casseroles
Dobermonster
However some of the jumped up jackasses do need a damn good kicking. Not that they will respond to the kicking but just to show they can be kicked
Some dude in a Tank

Tank

Hello kupokupo

You'll find a lot of things become available once you've made your 10 posts. You can't do sigs or avatars until then. Are you part of Voxel Box?

Oh, and no. I don't know what Voxel Box is. Care to enlighten me?

The Voxel Box is a minecraft forum and one of the admins shares your user name. Obviously a case of 'Great minds think alike'  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Crow

Quote from: Tank on March 02, 2012, 08:38:29 AM
The Voxel Box is a minecraft forum and one of the admins shares your user name. Obviously a case of 'Great minds think alike'  ;D

Tank do you play minecraft?
Retired member.

Tank

Quote from: Crow on March 02, 2012, 03:14:33 PM
Quote from: Tank on March 02, 2012, 08:38:29 AM

Tank do you play minecraft?
No. I have only heard about it here. The video posted was fun though.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

Hello kupokupo

Damn! Missed it...  ;)

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

dustygirl122

Wow, we have a lot in common. The most experience I have with farm animals though was when my sister and I bought two sick/dying chicks from the local farm store. Only one survived (we named her Nugget) and she grew into a such a great pet. She was intelligent, she begged for food and table scraps, loved to be cuddled and would go to sleep in your lap.. Just a really good gal! We ended up having to give her to a farm because we moved into an apartment though.
Biology is a good major in college. What do you want to do once you get your degree?

SweetLaura286

Hello! Great to meet you! As a vegetarian I am too sensitive to research into those animal topics, but I'm glad you are/can!