News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Hello All!!!

Started by Jimmy, March 22, 2012, 03:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Jimmy

Quote from: Asmodean on March 22, 2012, 07:56:35 PM
Colors. They disturb The Asmo's grayness.  >:(

Eh, screw it...

Welcome!  :D

Thanks Asmodean! I SO accidentally reported you to the moderator(scrolling on phone), so sorry, will try to fix....not a good way to make friends!!
For if there be no Prospect beyond the Grave, the inference is certainly right, Let us eat and drink, les us enjoy what we delight in, for to morrow we shall die.   ~John Locke~

Buddy

Quote from: Jimmy on March 23, 2012, 03:14:29 AM

Eh, screw it...

Thanks Asmodean! I SO accidentally reported you to the moderator(scrolling on phone), so sorry, will try to fix....not a good way to make friends!!

Lol.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Amicale

A very warm welcome to HAF, Jimmy!

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Tank

Eh, screw it...

Interesting. We never got the report. Jimmy would you please report this post from your mobile to make sure the system is working. Thanks Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Siz

Quote from: Tank
Interesting. We never got the report. Jimmy would you please report this post from your mobile...

I don't remember seeing anything in the forum rules that forbade evil megalomania. That's just vindictive.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Asmodean

Eh... Something tells me I've been reported several times before, but I can't remember ever having one of my posts force-modded.

'Sides, the mods like me well enough, so no harm done. You should direct your sorry at them for minor and accidental abuse of the report function in stead  :P
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Jimmy

Quote from: Tank on March 23, 2012, 08:10:55 AM

Eh, screw it...

Interesting. We never got the report. Jimmy would you please report this post from your mobile to make sure the system is working. Thanks Chris

Hey Chris!! My mistake!! lol...I clicked to report on my phone and there is a comment/submit to complete first, I definitely didn't hit that!! Last night, when I accidentally clicked report, I backed out really fast while thinking ",OH CRAP!!" Anyways, no harm done   :P

Asmodean: I'll TRY not to stir up anymore trouble!!  :D
For if there be no Prospect beyond the Grave, the inference is certainly right, Let us eat and drink, les us enjoy what we delight in, for to morrow we shall die.   ~John Locke~

Jimmy

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 22, 2012, 04:38:11 PM
Quote from: Jimmy on March 22, 2012, 04:32:20 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 22, 2012, 03:49:13 PM
Oooh. Do I spy another arteest? Welcome to the forum, Jimmy!  ;D

Lol...what gave me away? :) I take it you are into art as well? What kind do you like Budhorse4?
Yea, I dabble in it for fun. I love drawing animals and people in realism but lately I've been experimenting with my more cartoony style.

YAY!!! Another realist :)  They're hard to come by you know!!

Jimmy

Crow

Retired member.

Amicale

Quote from: Jimmy on March 23, 2012, 01:11:28 PM

Hey Chris!! My mistake!! lol...I clicked to report on my phone and there is a comment/submit to complete first, I definitely didn't hit that!! Last night, when I accidentally clicked report, I backed out really fast while thinking ",OH CRAP!!" Anyways, no harm done   :P

:D Jimmy, I love your enthusiasm. It's bubbly! Yay. But no worries, around here, most of us don't TRY to stir up trouble, it just comes naturally to us!  ;D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Asmodean

Quote from: Amicale on March 23, 2012, 02:25:25 PM
:D Jimmy, I love your enthusiasm. It's bubbly! Yay. But no worries, around here, most of us don't TRY to stir up trouble, it just comes naturally to us!  ;D
And The Asmo, he doesn't stir trouble either - it just revolves around him due to his immense travitational* pull

*Travity is a force, suspected to be caused by traviton particles, that attracts positively charged trouble to a negatively charged Asmo.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: Jimmy on March 23, 2012, 01:11:28 PM
Quote from: Tank on March 23, 2012, 08:10:55 AM

Eh, screw it...

That explains it, you didn't hit submit :)
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

Quote from: Amicale on March 23, 2012, 02:25:25 PM
:D Jimmy, I love your enthusiasm. It's bubbly! Yay. But no worries, around here, most of us don't TRY to stir up trouble, it just comes naturally to us!  ;D

It is our god-given talent... if you'll pardon my filthy language. ;D

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-