News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Reginald D Hunter makes Sian Williams cry with laughter

Started by Tank, June 18, 2011, 10:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Reginald D Hunter makes Sian Williams cry with laughter

QuoteComedian Reginald D Hunter joined BBC Breakfast to talk about his new show The Truth.

Hunter has been on the comedy scene since 2002 when he was nominated for the best newcomer award at The Edinburgh Festival.

Originally from Georgia in the US, Hunter has been living and performing in the UK for the last 14 years.

Before the interview even started BBC Breakfast presenter Sian Williams was tickled by something Hunter said to her co-presenter Bill Turnbull.

I hope you can see the video. RDH is a very good observational comedian.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Crow

Reginald D Hunter is one of my favorite comedians of the moment.

A breath of fresh air compared to other comedians on British TV.

Another interview video link
Retired member.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Ali

I'll have to Youtube some more of his stuff.  I had never heard of him before, but he's funny!  Thanks for sharing.

Tank

Quote from: Ali on February 24, 2012, 03:02:55 PM
I'll have to Youtube some more of his stuff.  I had never heard of him before, but he's funny!  Thanks for sharing.
He's very good and very quick. He's becoming a panel show staple over here as he's so witty!

Crow

Retired member.