News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

This Must Be The Place

Started by statichaos, February 19, 2012, 08:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Hi, welcome to HAF.  You sound like you are my favorite kind of theist....rational.

statichaos

And you sound like my favorite kind of non-theist: One who doesn't see those two things as necessarily being a contradiction in terms.

Firebird

"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Ali

Hi and welcome!  As Amicale said, a friend of Tank's is a friend of mine.  I was also delighted when you busted out with some Vanilla Ice!

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on February 19, 2012, 11:45:25 PM
Quote from: statichaos on February 19, 2012, 08:56:33 PM
Statichaos here.  Tank invited me over to add what perspective I may have to the ongoing discussions here.

Well that's OK I suppose but if you two decide to start on a duet of Under Pressure please give fair notice so I can run away.
Pressure pushing down on me! I think for an encore we can sing killer queen.  What do you think?
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

statichaos

Quote from: Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism on February 20, 2012, 02:53:03 PM
Quote from: The Magic Pudding on February 19, 2012, 11:45:25 PM
Quote from: statichaos on February 19, 2012, 08:56:33 PM
Statichaos here.  Tank invited me over to add what perspective I may have to the ongoing discussions here.

Well that's OK I suppose but if you two decide to start on a duet of Under Pressure please give fair notice so I can run away.
Pressure pushing down on me! I think for an encore we can sing killer queen.  What do you think?
Dynamite (with a laser beam)!

xSilverPhinx

Welcome! Looks like you'll fit right in ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey