News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

HAF Virtual Meetup

Started by Whitney, February 18, 2012, 06:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

It looks like The Asmo will be there after all.  :)
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Asmodean on June 15, 2012, 05:16:45 PM
It looks like The Asmo will be there after all.  :)

It was the allure of helping me pick out clothes, wasn't it ? The Asmo loves pretty dresses. Don't deny it.

;D ;D ;D
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Ali

Buddy

Looks like I'm going to be a no show guys. I have a thing to go to for my mom's boyfriend's dad tomorrow at 12:30. :(
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

It's fathers day in the UK and I'm going out for a 'surprise' meal tonight so I may not be around. If I am I'll join in.

Who's the host this evening?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

I'm hosting, same time as last time. That's 11 my time. Am on my phone right now and hard to scroll back, but if you go back a page or two, you can see the utc time for the last one. 5 maybe? Anyway, 11 Denver time. Also, are any of you camelcoifer?

Buddy

I am on for a little while, so I might be able to catch the beginning of the call. :)

Guardian85

The call is in session. Hurry up people!

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Buddy

Alright, nevermind. Got dragged out of the house as soon as I logged on.

Ali

Had a lovely meetup with Asmo and G85.  You all should be sooooo sorry that you missed it... :P

Guardian85

Quote from: Ali on June 17, 2012, 06:45:03 PM
Had a lovely meetup with Asmo and Xxx.  You all should be sooooo sorry that you missed it... :P

Asmo and who?

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Ali

Sorry.   :)  Asmo and G85.

Siz

Quote from: Ali on June 17, 2012, 09:32:04 PM
Sorry.   :)  Asmo and G85.

Hope the HAF massive had a good time today. I'm sorry I missed it - I had Father's Day duties too.

Did the Asmo have a voice and a face today?

Did y'all conspire to plot the demise of Liquorice. The counter-collective will be assembled in due course...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!