News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Parents pride thread

Started by Siz, January 27, 2012, 06:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGit

They develop so fast at this age.

Stevil

I liked the first picture better, its got a rocket slingshot. I've always wanted one of those, am soooo jealous right now.

En_Route

Quote from: Stevil on June 29, 2012, 09:51:10 AM
I liked the first picture better, its got a rocket slingshot. I've always wanted one of those, am soooo jealous right now.

Yes, I also preferred his impressionistic period.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Siz

Best new-starter 2012
My boy! I was in tears

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Ali

That's awesome!  Congrats to Mini-Siz!  I loooove the look on his face in that picture.  

ETA: It's nice to see that someone can pull off spandex pants....

OldGit

No, he's too young to be pulling his pants off in public.

Siz

Quote from: Ali on July 22, 2012, 06:21:03 PM
That's awesome!  Congrats to Mini-Siz!  I loooove the look on his face in that picture.  

ETA: It's nice to see that someone can pull off spandex pants....

I dunno. He's shaping up to have Scissorlegs like mine. And they're not something to be wrapped in tight lycra lightly.  :D

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Asmodean

Quote from: OldGit on July 22, 2012, 06:25:14 PM
No, he's too young to be pulling his pants off in public.
One is never too young for pulling off one's own pants (Well, except the pre-human stage babies with no manner of fine motor skills at all) One does, however, seem to out-grow having oneself publicly depantsed by someone else sometime in late teenage years.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

OldGit

Guess what my little grand-monkey has learned to do now:

Siz

Monkey indeed!

Granddad skills required to build tree-house methinks...
Hope y'all have a Huckleberry good summer together!

Asmodean

The weird thing about kids though is that they sort of tend to learn to climb trees before learning to fall out of them properly.  ???
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Asmodean on July 26, 2012, 06:42:25 AM
The weird thing about kids though is that they sort of tend to learn to climb trees before learning to fall out of them properly.  ???

What do you suggest, catapult to the higher branches so they get can get some advanced falling experience?

Asmodean

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on July 26, 2012, 07:00:52 AM

What do you suggest, catapult to the higher branches so they get can get some advanced falling experience?
Why... Yes, actually.  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

OldGit

^ Heh, heh.  At the moment it's 'Grandpa help me up' and 'Grandpa get me down.'

Guardian85

Or how to climb down.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-