News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Got breasts? Get to the back of the bus!

Started by squidfetish, December 22, 2011, 12:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

Quote from: Tank on January 07, 2012, 06:06:48 AM
Quote from: Ali on January 06, 2012, 08:33:34 PM
Who gets to measure the boobage to make sure it is evenly distributed? 
Me ,me, me, me, me, me!  :D

No! ME! ;D

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

pytheas

Quote from: Guardian85 on January 07, 2012, 04:56:01 PM
Quote from: Tank on January 07, 2012, 06:06:48 AM
Quote from: Ali on January 06, 2012, 08:33:34 PM
Who gets to measure the boobage to make sure it is evenly distributed?  
Me ,me, me, me, me, me!  :D

No! ME! ;D
Excuse me gentlemen,
the work requires a delicate touch from a professional-please
step aside
..cccooming through...

-------

a better idea is to cut off  the genitals of the male passengers, shrink them in an hyperosmotic salt solution-akin to the way shrunken heads were done by southeastern asian natives- and sell them as children body parts to likewise demented peoples, thus paying for their bus fare
"Not what we have But what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance."
"Freedom is the greatest fruit of self-sufficiency"
"Nothing is enough for the man to whom enough is too little."
by EPICURUS 4th century BCE

Guardian85

Quote from: pytheas on January 24, 2012, 06:33:08 PM

Excuse me gentlemen,
step aside
..cccooming through...

-------

a better idea is to cut off  the genitals of the male passengers, shrink them in an hyperosmotic salt solution-akin to the way shrunken heads were done by southeastern asian natives- and sell them as children body parts to likewise demented peoples, thus paying for their bus fare

Remind me never to ride the bus with you!  :o

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Guardian85 on January 24, 2012, 08:04:45 PM
Quote from: pytheas on January 24, 2012, 06:33:08 PM

Excuse me gentlemen,
step aside
..cccooming through...

-------

Remind me never to ride the bus with you!  :o

If the woman purchased a set of these shrunken "things" wouldn't they be allowed to sit where they want?
I'm not sure what the objection to women is based on, is it because of what they have or what they don't?

pytheas

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on January 25, 2012, 12:26:33 AM
If the woman purchased a set of these shrunken "things" wouldn't they be allowed to sit where they want?
I'm not sure what the objection to women is based on, is it because of what they have or what they don't?

1) the buyers of body parts belong to another post and they do not compete with the aforementioned bus, instead they deal with jungles, malaria, exotic parasites, severe economic inequity and complete lack of educative information

2) I think the objection has to do with the instigation of lust within the minds of deprived males. Sex is in the brain and not on the particular bits. The bulging tits of the hetero male sex target, cause ignition, only and only if you have forced sexual deprivation, hypocrisy and guilt in an omelete-of-a-fucked-up-life-stance as an orthodox jew. Had they had their fair share of diving in the divine human union of sensual emotional pluripotent frequent regular fucking, they , like me , would hardly get an erection in a nudist beach.
So these orthodox jews are identical to hotfuckheaded muslims that would rape a woman if she does not cover her body up completely and reason its her fault for igniting them.

SORRY FUCKING LOT ALL OF THEM
"Not what we have But what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance."
"Freedom is the greatest fruit of self-sufficiency"
"Nothing is enough for the man to whom enough is too little."
by EPICURUS 4th century BCE