News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Councillor proposes law demanding brides wear underwear when they marry

Started by Tank, January 11, 2012, 05:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Tank on January 12, 2012, 03:50:35 PM
We're men. You have to ask?  :D

Must be a British guy thing.  Men I know over here just don't take that much interest in waxing -- even the waxing of lady parts.
Sandy

Tank

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on January 12, 2012, 03:53:04 PM

Must be a British guy thing.  Men I know over here just don't take that much interest in waxing -- even the waxing of lady parts.

Did you know there is a fashion in the UK for ladies to decorate their lady parts with stick on jewelery?  :o

Ali

Quote from: Tank on January 12, 2012, 03:56:38 PM

Did you know there is a fashion in the UK for ladies to decorate their lady parts with stick on jewelery?  :o

Whaaaaa?  Our british sisters are bedazzling their naughty bits?   Crazy Europeans.   ;D

Sandra Craft

No I didn't!  You Brits really want to get rid of that stuffy reputation, don't you?
Sandy

Tank

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on January 12, 2012, 04:01:02 PM

No I didn't!  You Brits really want to get rid of that stuffy reputation, don't you?
:-X

Tank

Quote from: Ali on January 12, 2012, 03:59:20 PM

Whaaaaa?  Our british sisters are bedazzling their naughty bits?   Crazy Europeans.   ;D
That's almost the right word  ;D

Asmodean

Did you know there is a fashion in the UK for ladies to decorate their lady parts with stick on jewelery?  :o
Eh... The Asmo was offered five hundred NOK (Slightly less than a hundred bucks) to get a Prince Albert once...
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Sweetdeath

Is it vegazzling? XD I think i'll stick to putting jewels on my face and hair (on my head.)
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Ali

Sweetdeath

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 12, 2012, 04:27:15 PM
Is it vegazzling? XD I think i'll stick to putting jewels on my face and hair (on my head.)

Sadly, I have heard of this.

And I thought everyone knew what a "Brazilian" was! A lot of our spas have signs advertising for them!

I guess I'm ahead of the times when it comes to weird lady-part grooming.
Also, WTF to this law!
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on January 12, 2012, 06:47:37 PM
And I thought everyone knew what a "Brazilian" was! A lot of our spas have signs advertising for them!

Ye it's hard to understand how someone wouldn't have heard it.
Even manzillian has entered common usage.