News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

New Here

Started by Cerulean, January 01, 2012, 09:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Ateo on January 09, 2012, 01:29:18 PM
Thanks Tank ......... love it. I'm an Atheist and I'm Happy.

Ya, Tank's Ten is a good idea, I feel like I have accomplished a task and earned my membership. How do I get my avatar?
Look at the top of any page and go to your profile. Find the relevent subsection (forum profile information) and upload an image. The system will resize it for you if it's too big.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ateo

Quote from: Tank on January 09, 2012, 12:49:44 PM
@ Ateo

That was your 10th post, you are now free to roam the forum!

Tank:

I might not be free, but  I'm reasonable and can be had.

HELP - Tried to post in a new topic and didn't have access.

Reminds me of the king who was leaving on the Crusades and left the key to his wifes chastity belt with his trusty Jester, just in case.

The king is about 100 meter outside the castle walls, they haven't had time to close the gate yet, when ... here come the jester, running as fast as he can.

He is panting, and as soon as he get a breath he looks up at the king and says " You gave me the wrong key"
"Faith is to the human what sand is to the ostrich"

"Humanity's first sin was faith; the first virtue was doubt."

Ateo

"Never Mind !

Sorry  I can reply, I just happen to make my first attempt on one of Whitney's closed postings, and didn't notice.
"Faith is to the human what sand is to the ostrich"

"Humanity's first sin was faith; the first virtue was doubt."

Traveler

Hello and welcome aboard the happy atheist ship!!! :)
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

Tank

Quote from: Ateo on January 09, 2012, 04:24:03 PM
"Never Mind !

Sorry  I can reply, I just happen to make my first attempt on one of Whitney's closed postings, and didn't notice.
You had me worried there! Glad to see all is well.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.