News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Atheist Comedy - Post It Here

Started by MadBomr101, December 20, 2011, 12:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBomr101

I have almost as much comedy on my i-pod as I do music and a lot of it is from atheist comedians.  Additionally, I enjoy a lot of atheist based comedy on YouTube.  I thought it might be fun and interesting to share these with the community.  If you have any favorite atheist comedy links, post em' here.

I'll kick things off with Edward Current and his terrific cartoon An Atheist Meets God and its equally clever sequel A Christian Meets the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

Edward pokes holes in Xianity by pretending to be a devout Xian, much like Stephen Colbert lampoons Republicans by pretending to be a Neo-Conservative.   Oh, and it should also be noted that any links to sermons by Pastor Fred Phelps, Robert Tilton or Jimmy Swaggart also count as comedy.

More to come.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

xSilverPhinx

From Youtube's Darkmatter2525, Teach the Controversy (he's made some other good vids as well) and NonStampCollector's Quiz Show (Bible Contradictions). Another channel full of good videos. ;)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

MadBomr101

Groovy!  I love DarkMatter's stuff.  My favorite is The Great Flood

I'll also be checking out more of NonStampCollector's vids.  The Quiz Show was great.   :)
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.