News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

QI Series D. Episode 13 - December

Started by history_geek, December 11, 2011, 07:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

history_geek

I just had to put this up. I now officially love this show xD

QI Series D. Episode 13 - December. Pt 1 of 2.

QI Series D. Episode 13 - December. Pt 2 of 2.

"The royal family open their presents on the Christmas Eve. Now why is that?
"Because they'r all f*cking insane."
"No, it's because they're all f*cking Germans."

Bwwaahahahhahahahahaahhaa*snort*hahahahah xD
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

Recusant

I've enjoyed QI for a few years now; whenever I'm in the UK I try to watch it. It has never failed to at least give me a chuckle. I also like to try to find the rare occasions when the information given isn't as authoritative as it appears.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

The Magic Pudding

I like QI.
The Last Chance to See series was good too.
Going Postal is on this week, this isn't obviously related other than being good, hopefully.

Tank

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on December 12, 2011, 12:04:02 AM
I like QI.
The Last Chance to See series was good too.
Going Postal is on this week, this isn't obviously related other than being good, hopefully.
Going Postal is excellent. Adohrabell Dearheart is particularlly excellent!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.